Employer - a legal entity, registered as an advertiser on the Service
Candidate - a natural person older than 16 years who is a visitor to the site, who applied for an ad or registered on the portal
Service users - Employers and Candidates
Service - internet service located on the Internet address https://items-people.com/ intended for recruitment and selection of Candidates by Employers
Account – an account for the use of the Service is an electronic account, which is assigned exclusively by the Service, and after registration by the User as well as his/her registration by the Service.
The company is committed to preserving and enforcing the rights to personal data enjoyed by individuals, as well as copyrights, in all respects according to the rules of the ICT profession, good business practices and in accordance with the regulations of the Republic of Serbia.
ITems has the right, but not the obligation, to remove any content from the Service at any time, without the obligation to provide any prior or subsequent notice or explanation.
The Service is intended for advertising vacancies by Employers and applying for jobs by Candidates via the Internet.
Texts and other entries that Users leave on any part of the Service (for example in comments, ad text, etc.) must be accurate and correct. The Users who entered the data are solely responsible for the accuracy and correctness of the entered data. The accuracy of the entries implies that they come from a competent source and/or personal experience of users. Correctness means grammatical and spelling correctness. ITems cannot be held responsible for the content entered.
Registered Users independently generate a password during registration and are solely responsible for the confidentiality of the password and the use of the Service via access data. The user may not use other people's access data or give his/her user data to a third party. The user can notify ITems if he/she suspects unauthorized use of his/her access data.
The Company shall, at each individual opportunity, provide full support for the protection of the rights of the individual, privacy, property rights and intellectual property rights to all persons holding those rights or those whose rights have been violated, by doing the following, without delay:
upon a reasoned request, supported by appropriate documentation, remove the content so that it is not publicly available, and preserve the content for the purposes of proof,
upon request, submit to the competent authority data on the user whose entry violates any of the stated or other rights,
all in accordance with the regulations of the Republic of Serbia.
The service transmits electronic messages sent to it by users of information society services, but in no way: initiates their transmission, selects data or documents to be transmitted, excludes or changes data in the content of messages or documents, or selects recipient of transmission.
The Company reserves the right to change, cancel (either temporarily or permanently) any element of the Service, the services it provides, as well as content or entries related to these elements, regardless of who the author is and without prior approval or notice, with the application of good business customs.
All time determinants and deadlines shown through the Service, as well as the time zone and working days are calculated according to the valid regulations of the Republic of Serbia.
ITems provides an information society service through the Service.
The service is intended for advertising vacancies by Employers and applying for jobs by Candidates.
The Service enables the Users of the Service Internet advertising under the conditions and in the manner prescribed by the Law on Advertising. A person who advertises through the Service is not obliged to submit an Advertising Declaration in accordance with Article 45 of the Law on Advertising, related to Article 19, but is obliged to clearly identify how they could use the advertising service.
The Employer retains all copyright and related rights to the content he is the author of. The Registered Employer guarantees that he is the owner or user of all necessary copyrights on the entire content, as well as all its individual parts, which he posts on the Service. Any possible infringement of copyright or related rights, as well as other intellectual property rights, is the sole responsibility of the registered Employer who posted the content.
A registered Employer may post different content at the same time. Posting content on the Service does not in any way restrict the registered Employer from posting or publicly announcing the same content elsewhere. The Registered Employer may, without any explanation or notice, at any time, delete or change the content he has posted. The Service will delete or modify such content at the same time, except for content contained in system-generated backups and the content which cannot be affected.
With each individual login to the Service, the registered Employer gets access to his account on the Service and the opportunity to post content (of an advertisement) and conduct the process of recruitment and selection.
By posting the content on the Service, the registered Employer unconditionally and irrevocably authorizes the Company to transfer the content to an indefinite number of persons, as well as to remove the content without prior or subsequent notification or explanation.
The Registered Employer may, without any explanation or notice, terminate his registered user status at any time by submitting a request to delete his user account.
The Employer is data controller
The Service collects the Personal Data of Candidates on behalf of the Employer. If Candidates have an inquiry about the identity of the Employer, they need to look at the data in the advertisement for which they are applying.
The Employer is the Controller of the Candidates' Personal Data and the Employer decides which data are collected, for what purpose, and with whom they are shared. The Candidate reserves the rights over his/her Personal Data. The Employer can remove the Personal Data of the Candidate without the participation of Company.
In the event of a dispute regarding the ownership of the Account, the Company reserves the right to request documentation to determine or confirm the ownership of the Account. The documentation may include, but is not limited to, an excerpt from the competent register of economic entities, etc.
The Company reserves the right to determine, in its sole discretion, ownership of the Account and to transfer the Account to the rightful owner. If it is not possible to determine the rightful owner of the Account, the Company reserves the right to temporarily suspend the Account until the dispute between the interested parties is resolved.
The Employer may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purposes. During the use of the Service, the Employer must not violate any relevant law/regulation.
All services offered by the Service are defined in the price list.
In the event of the interruption of web site functioning due to various factors, the Company will not be held liable for any consequences that may arise. The data is stored, with the consent of the Employers, on servers currently located in Germany.
If you do not agree with these Terms, please do not use the Service, or leave our web site.
The end users of the services provided by ITems through the Service are considered to be both visitors and registered candidates (hereinafter "Candidates"). Candidates apply for jobs advertised by Employers.
The Service takes all reasonable steps to protect personal data from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction. However, the Internet, e-mail or electronic transmission are not always completely secure and error-free, i.e. the User's Personal Data is not completely secure.
The personal data of the Candidate are under the control of the Employer for whose advertisement the Candidate is applying.
The Candidate agrees not to hold the Service and the Company liable in the event of loss of Personal information or theft by third parties and unauthorized intrusion, to enter and store personal data on the Service at his/her own risk. In the event that the Candidate does not accept the stated conditions, please do not use the Service or enter Personal data.
ITems does not moderate or modify the registration of the Candidate, as well as all content that the registered Candidate posts on the Service, or in any way substantially affects the specified content. The registered Candidate has sole responsibility and bears all legal consequences that may arise from his/her content on the Service.
Applying is done in several ways, according to the independent choice of the Employer. When applying for job advertisements, the Candidate should be well acquainted with the advertisement, i.e. the text of the advertisement, he/she should understand all the conditions stated by the Employer in the advertisement and be well acquainted with the Employer, as well as has checked their business on the National Bank of Serbia website and the Business Registers Agency, if the Employer is registered in Serbia. For Employers outside of Serbia, Candidates should check other relevant web sites to prove the authenticity of the Employer. The Company is not responsible for the reliability of the text entered by the Employer. The company is not responsible for the selection process, employment and agreement with the Employer. The Company and the Service do not participate in the process of recruitment and selection of candidates and their employment. The Company does not guarantee that the Employer will follow all the necessary procedures after the application has been sent, i.e. notification of the outcome of the competition.
By using the services of the Service, the Candidate does not consider the Service and the Company responsible for the process of recruitment, selection and final outcomes. Otherwise, do not use the Service, i.e. we ask Candidates to leave our web pages.
The collected data
The Service collects and processes data on behalf of the Employer. The type of data collected about the Candidate depends on the Employer. If the Candidate wants to know more about the amount of information that is collected, we ask the Candidates to contact the Employer directly.
Personal data that Employers may collect include, but are not limited to:
- information from the CV or business resume (including the candidate's previous work experience, education, skills, languages and hobbies);
- details of the position / role for which the Candidate is applying;
- evaluation of the Candidate's performance by the Employer.
What the Service does with the data
The Service uses the Candidate's Personal Data on behalf of the Employer in order to:
- send the Candidate a registration application and interview invitations on behalf of the Employer;
- provide its services to the Employer; and
- manage and administer its services.
In the event that the Candidate applies to the Employer's advertisement, i.e. creates a profile on the Service, the Candidate grants access to the account and Personal Data to the Employer who created the advertisement, as well as to all other registered Employers on the Service. In doing so, the Candidate agrees that the Company and the Service are not considered responsible for any kind of possible damage that could be caused to them by the misuse of Personal Data by registered Employers and third parties.
Why this data is collected and how long it is stored
The reasons why the Employer collects the Candidate's Personal Data are different, and the most common is the assessment of whether the Candidate's profile corresponds to the job position for which the Candidate has applied.
The Service keeps the Personal Data of the Candidate on behalf of the Employer in accordance with its instructions. The time period for storing Personal Data depends on the Employer, i.e. on the country of the Employer.
The Service does not delete the User's Personal Data. Deletion of Personal Data is done by Employers and compliance with local laws on Personal Data is the responsibility of the Employer.
The Candidate's personal data can be shared by the Service with all registered Employers. All registered Employers can contact all registered Candidates.
The registered Employer has the option of placing a rating, from 1 to 5 stars.
The Company reserves the discretion to cancel the assigned rates.
Rules on the protection of personal data
Employers are obliged to process the Candidate's Personal Data in the manner and in accordance with the Law on Personal Data Protection of the Republic of Serbia and other applicable regulations governing the subject matter. For Employers registered outside Serbia, it is obligatory to process the Candidate's data in a manner and in accordance with their national legislation.
The Employer is obliged to indicate on the profile of their company the appropriate Notice on the processing of personal data, which contains information on the way in which they process the Personal Data of the Candidate. In this Notice, the Employer is obliged to point out that ITems, as the Service Provider, is the recipient of the Candidate's Personal Data.
For the purpose of registration and sending notifications about the selection process, the Service shares with the appropriate Employer information about the name, surname, password and e-mail address of the Candidate.
Employers are obliged to process the necessary data of those persons who have given their consent to the processing, for a clearly defined purpose, in a manner permitted by law.
Prior to data collection, the Employer, in the capacity of data controller, is obliged to inform the Candidate to whom the data relate about the following:
- That the person responsible for data collection is the Employer.
- That the purpose of data collection and processing is to enable the provision of information society services, security of Internet Service users, as well as to enable the creation and placement of content in accordance with the law.
- That the collected data are used in a way that enables the identification of persons who advertise the need for employment, i.e. apply for a job advertisement, in accordance with good business customs, keeping business secrets and the law.
That the persons who use the data are the persons employed by the Employer and all related legal entities where the Employer is the majority owner who have the authorization to use the data, as well as all State bodies that exercise the right to use the data based on law and/or court decision.
- That the provision of personal data is voluntary, and that no one who does not want to be a registered user of the Service is obliged to leave any data.
- That in case of unauthorized processing, persons have the right to protection of personal data, as well as other rights that belong to them by law.
All general acts of Employers must be in accordance with these Rules on the protection of personal data. If any general act of the Employer is not in accordance with these Rules regarding the protection of personal data, the provisions of these Rules shall apply.
The User agrees that the Company may periodically send him/her notifications related to the content of the Service, notifications concerning the functioning of the Service, news and actions of the Company, as well as advertising notices.
As the Company provides an information society service, it is not possible to file a complaint against the performed service.
The information society service provided by the Company is fully performed because the provision of the service began after the explicit prior consent of the user to use the service.
The company has the exclusive copyright and intellectual property rights on the Service, as well as on all individual elements that make it up, such as: text, visual and audio elements, visual identity, data and databases, program code and other elements of the service, which it is the author of.
Unauthorized use of any part of the Service, or the Service as a whole, without the explicit prior written permission of the Company as the holder of the exclusive copyright, will be considered an infringement of the Company's copyright and is subject to all legal proceedings.
The Service may also contain elements on which other persons have exclusive copyrights, trademarks and other intellectual property rights, such as the contents of the users of the Service, the content of business partners, advertisers and the like. Other persons have the sole responsibility for the content on which they are the holders of these rights, regardless of the fact that such content is on the Company's Service.
Each person is independently responsible for the content that he/she is the author of, i.e. for the content that he/she independently posted and made publicly available through the Service.
Registered users are obliged to follow the Guidelines stated here when creating the content.
The Company has the right, but not the obligation, to remove or without explanation not publish the content that any registered user posted on the Service.
The user is responsible for the posted content, especially if that content, according to the discretion evaluation of the Company, includes (but is not limited to):
- personal names;
- openly offensive content or content that promotes racism, intolerance, hatred or physical harm of any kind, and that is targeted at any group or individual;
- harasses or promotes harassment of another person;
- exploits people sexually or violently;
- contains nudity, excessive violence or offensive content or contains a link to adult websites;
- requests personal information from persons under the age of 16;
- publicly discloses information that poses or creates a risk to the privacy or security of any person;
- contains or promotes information that you know to be inaccurate or misleading or promotes illicit activities or whose content is offensive, intimidating, threatening, obscene or defamatory;
- contains or promotes an unauthorized copy of another person's work with copyright protection;
- includes the transmission of undesired e-mail, circular e-mail or mass e-mail, instant messaging, or spam;
- contains restricted pages or pages that can only be accessed with a password or a hidden page or image (those that are not linked to other pages);
- encourages or promotes criminal activities or provides instructions to engage in illicit activities, including, but not limited to, the manufacture or purchase of illegal weapons, the violation of someone's privacy, or the detection or creation of computer viruses;
- seeks passwords or information that personally identify you for commercial or unauthorized purposes from other users;
- includes a photograph or video of another person that you posted without that person's consent;
- violates privacy rights, public disclosure rights, defamation rights, copyrights, trademark rights, contract rights or other personal rights.
The following are examples, without limitation of any kind, of activities that are prohibited on the Service:
- criminal activities, including child pornography or eroticism, fraud, distribution of pornographic content, distribution or use of drugs, gambling, harassment, stalking, spam, pyramid schemes, Ponzi schemes, sending viruses or other harmful files, copyright infringement, patent infringement or theft of a trade secret;
- advertising to users or offering to buy or sell any products or services through unauthorized or illegal uses of the Service;
- circumventing or modifying, attempting to circumvent or modify, encouraging or assisting others to circumvent or modify any of the security technologies or software that are part of the Service;
- falsifying the TCP/IP packet header or any piece of header information in any publication or otherwise using the Service to send altered, fraudulent or erroneous information identifying the source;
- activities that involve the use of viruses, bots, worms, or other computer codes, files, or programs that interrupt, destroy, or restrict the operation of computer software or hardware, or otherwise allow unauthorized use or access to a computer or computer network;
- interfering with access to the Service by any user, host or network;
- banner advertising on the user's profile page or any page of the Service via HTML/CSS or in other way, including HTML, CSS, or any other encoding on the user profile page, including but not limited to any hidden or otherwise secretly contained code in the submitted content that is not related to the nature of the submitted content;
- any automatic use of the system, such as, but not limited to, the use of scripts to send images or videos;
- interfering with, interrupting or creating an unnecessary load on the Service or on the network or services related to the Service;
- limitation or attempt to imitate a legal or natural person;
- using access data or the username of another user at any time or giving a password to third parties or permission to third parties to access a user account that is not theirs;
- selling or transferring the user profile in any other way;
- use of information obtained from the Service to harass, abuse or injure a person and attempt to do so;
- unauthorized commercial advertisement on the user profile or acceptance of payment or anything of value from third parties in exchange for performing commercial activities through unauthorized or unauthorized use of the Service on behalf of that person;
- deleting or otherwise modifying copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices that appear on user content, unless it is content posted by the user;
- using meta tags or other hidden text or metadata using the Company name, trademark, URL or product name without the prior exclusive permission of the Company;
- attempting to examine, scan or test the vulnerability of any part of the Service or violate any security or authentication measures;
- collecting or storing personal data about other users without their exclusive permission;
- imitating or misrepresenting a connection with a person, through a text sent in advance, or another form of social engineering or other forms of fraud;
- using the Services in a manner inconsistent with any applicable laws and regulations or violations of the Services or network security.
The Company has the right, but not the obligation, to monitor all user activities and user content associated with the Service. The Company may investigate all reported violations of its Guidelines and other reports and may take any legal or technical action it deems appropriate. The company will investigate the circumstances that may include these violations and may call for cooperation and cooperate with the competent state authorities during the identification, investigation, or criminal prosecution of persons involved in this violation of the Terms and Rights of Use, or violation of the law. The Company reserves the discretion to use all legal remedies, including, but not limited to, the removal of the user account and user content, and to immediately suspend all services of the Company used by the user, in case of any violation of these Terms or in case the Company cannot verify or check any information that the user sends to the Company.
Advertising and advertising message
The transmitter of the advertising message is the Company which is the provider of the information society service and provides the advertising service exclusively via the Internet.
An Employer who advertises through the Service is not obliged to submit an Advertising Declaration in accordance with the Article 45 of the Law on Advertising, related to the Article 19, but is obliged to clearly identify how they could use the advertising service.
For the content, accuracy and correctness, as well as the validity of the advertising message, the responsibility lies solely with the person who entered the advertising message. For all legal consequences arising from the entry of the advertising message, the person who entered the advertising message on the Service is solely responsible. The company reserves the right, but has no obligation, to maintain the quality of the service to perform proofreading, or do spelling and grammar corrections, which in no way affect the content that the user uploads through the Service.
The company does not mediate in employment by transmitting advertising messages. The conclusion of the contract by which they enter into employment is within the competence of the persons who undertake such legal work. Also, by transmitting advertising messages, the Company in no way determines or influences the content of any employment contract concluded by the contracting parties independently.
Registered users - natural persons
Registration on the Service for natural persons is free of charge and available to all visitors.
When registering, it is necessary for a natural person to fill in a form with personal data.
By registering on the Service, natural persons have the following options:
- Possibility of storing advertisements - By placing advertisements in the collection (database) of the Company, the Candidate acquires the possibility to include that advertisement in advertisements on the Service, as well as the possibility for employers with the right to search (the right to search the collection has an unlimited number of persons accessing the Service) to contact him/her directly.
- Possibility to deactivate the profile - The Candidate can activate, deactivate or delete his/her user profile at any time. In case of deactivation or deletion of the CV by the Candidate, the Company does not guarantee that some Employers who have the right to search did not store the data contained in the advertisement from the period when the advertisement was active, nor that this information will not be used later for contacting this person by those who stored the data.
The Service enables a registered user - natural person, if he/she considers that someone is abusing user data and contacts the user for other purpose, i.e. on an occasion that is not the subject of the advertisement, to inform the Company about it via the address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Registered users - legal persons
Registration on the Service for the Legal Entities is free of charge.
By registering on the Service, legal entities get the opportunity to post employment ads, search the ad collection, Candidates and view the ads.
The Registered Employer has the right to announce that they have placed the advertisement in the database of advertisements on the Company's Website, but they do not acquire the right to use the Company's logo or trademark or the name of the Service in any context.
Users use the Service at their own risk. The User accepts that the Company cannot be held responsible for the behaviour of other users or third parties, as well as that the risk of possible damage is borne entirely by those persons, in accordance with the applicable legislation of the Republic of Serbia.
Texts, comments, ratings and other content that Users post in the appropriate sections, must be accurate and correct. For the accuracy of the data entered in this way, the Users who entered it are responsible. The accuracy of the entries implies that they come from a competent source, i.e. the personal experience of the User. For each individual entry, the sole responsibility lies with the User who made the entry. The Company does not guarantee the accuracy, reliability, or the content posted by the User.
The Company is not responsible for any temporary unavailability of the Service, nor for partial or complete non-functioning or malfunction of the same. The Company is not responsible for technical problems that may lead to delays and/or incorrect processing of electronic data, including the system clock. Internet service providers are responsible for the above.
The company does not guarantee the behaviour of third parties or its users. The Company, among other things, does not provide any guarantee that the User who contacted them will be contacted regarding that advertisement by third parties (i.e. that he/she will conclude an employment contract which is the subject of the advertisement), nor that the available information will contain accurate and true information.
The Service may be temporarily unavailable or available to a limited extent, as a result of regular or extraordinary system maintenance or in the event of a system upgrade.
Jurisdiction and dispute resolution
The current regulations of the Republic of Serbia shall apply to all disputes that may arise between the Companies and the Users regarding the use of the Service. The Company and the User are obliged to try to resolve the dispute amicably, and if they fail to do so, the competent court for resolving the dispute is the Commercial Court in Belgrade for legal entities, and the First Basic Court in Belgrade for natural persons.